Tuesday, March 31, 2009

WOAH NELLY!!!

Okay, during my absence, I hit that mark...the "Oh Hell No" mark and it made me kick high gear into my diet and change my eating habits drastically. I hit the 200 pound mark!! Keep in mind I am about 5 feet 7 1/2 inches. It did not look like I hit 200 pounds, and lots of people said I looked as if I weighed the same. But I knew from the way that certains articles of clothing fit, that I had gained some weight.

So since hitting that mark, I have lots about 11 pounds. I have not weighed myself this morning, but I will soon. I have to get back onto a weekly weighing in schedule and not the daily one like I've been doing. That kind of defeats the purpose I think. But it does feel good to see the numbers go down, but hurts like hell when they go up a bit!!! LOL!!!

0 comments: