Sunday, March 8, 2009

Diet, Diet, Diet

Okay,

So this morning did not get off to a good start. I've already downed 1 Reese's Peanut Butter Cup (one pack that is) and I have not had anything else besides that. I am not a big breakfast person at all. Yesterday's breakfast consisted of 5 pieces of bacon. I have never, ever been a big breakfast person...NEVER!!! Especially if I have to cook it.

Yesterday, I easily had a early dinner that was well over 3,000 calories!!! Then I followed it up with a late dinner. NOT GOOD AT ALL!!!

Today, I will actually attempt to eat lunch and a sensible dinner. Will see how it goes. I will make a weight loss chart so that you can easily keep up with the progress or lack of progress that I make. I am about a size 16 right now, my ideal size is a size 10, but I will be happy with a size 12.

Will keep you updated!!

0 comments: