Sunday, March 15, 2009

So Far So Good

So far this morning, have not had one single "Bad Food". No snacks, no soda......and as expected, i am hungry as heck!!! I'm a snacker, so snacking throughout the day is normal for me.

Last nights dinner was great. I had Teriyaki Stir-Fry. It was good, I am not a stir-fry person, so when I had it, I was quite surprised. The fact that I went out and had a sensible dinner was very surprising. Normally, when I am out, it is very difficult to have something sensible, as there is so much temptation. The fact that the awards banquet was a buffet style type of thing and I didn't lose my mind is a shocker. So maybe I will do good this time around.

I know that right now, I am really craving some Grits..."Yankee Style". For those of you who know the difference in how grits are eaten between those in the south and those in the north, you know exactly what I am talking about.

Tonights dinner should be good, I took some more chicken out. I think that is the only thing that is going to save me during this diet...the fact that I stocked up on chicken!!! So that should help me lose some weight, I also have to curb the snacking....don't know if I should just totally cut it out, or just do it in moderation. Will keep you posted on what I do!!

0 comments: