Monday, March 9, 2009

So Not In A Good Mood...Trying To Curb Stress Eating!!

So today did not start off right at all. Had to be up at 6am to ensure I'd be out of the house by 8am!!! As I still had some clothes to dry, had to straighten my hair, eat, etc. Woke up at 6:30am and had to get oldest child up, which mean, I had to sit back and wait for him to come out of the bathroom before I could get ready.

Did not find out until 5 minute before I was to leave out the house that I had to call a cab to get where I was going. Which meant that I could not eat anything before heading out. Went to where I was going, sat there from a little bit before 9am up until almost noon for absolutely no reason at all!!!!

As soon as I got home, discovered there was a problem with phone line, and the dumb ass phone company (Comcast) seemed more interested in trying to sell me the Triple Play package then they were trying to fix whatever issue was going on. Couldn't fix anything to eat, so had to snack on some cookies. I have been home all of one hour and I just feel like eating everything under the sun, but I'm trying to refrain from doing so, as that would defeat the purpose of the diet.

0 comments: