Friday, March 13, 2009

No Posts All Week????

That seems odd, or maybe I'm posting and forgetting to press that Publish Post button. I don't know. Either way, diet is going so-so. I allow myself one "Pig Out" day to eat whatever the heck I want and I'm debating on if I should let today be that day or should I wait until tommorrow.



More than likely, I am going to do it today. I so want a Philly Cheese Steak from the local restaurant and regardless of what I eat (if it's not that), then I'm going to think about that thing until I get one.






Tommorrow is weigh in day, so we should see what the diet is doing...if it's working, not working, if I need to adjust some things or what.

(PLEASE NOTE: I did this post yesterday and for some reason didn't post it. I'm not sure if I"m forgetting to or if something else is going on, but here goes.)

0 comments: