Wednesday, April 8, 2009

WOW!!!

Okay,

Yesterday was a bad day in terms of snacking. Why did I have to buy that big family pack of Chips Ahoy at the grocery store? And I brought one pack and sat it next to the computer and all day long, I was snacking. So not good. So the scale has gone back to 190 and I have to do a few days of dieting before Easter comes. Having a family dinner so I know I will be packing on some weight. Problem is, I don't know which family...my maternal or paternal. Can't have both sides. Will see.

Other than that. I have a new goal in mind. Can we say Pro-Am?? That's all I'm gonna say. If you are in a certain industry (Not Pageantry), then you know what Pro Am is. Watching too much of something on tv and it got me thinking "Hmmm....that's a good goal". June 2010 is the date!!!

0 comments: