Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Real Test Starts Tommorrow!!!

Tommorrow, after I return from the grocery store will be the true test on rather or not I can maintain the weight loss. I'll be tempted like never before. We are already debating on what we are going to eat for dinner tommorrow. We have gone back and forth between Philly Cheesesteaks, Chicken Salad and New York Strip Steak. I think the Chicken Salad would be healthier for me and a better choice. I know that now I have to put in just 1 day a week of eating whatever I want. No delivery or take out. But what is in the house.

And McDonald's is now out forever. No more of that junk. I now realize that everytime I eat that crap, I am sick within a few hours and it will last a day and a half. I was so sick the other night from eating that. And it always happens whenever I eat there. So I have to say no to McDonald's for now.

That is it for now, I have to go and ice down my back. My Sciatica is acting up again, had a huge flare up this morning. So no exercising or anything until it goes away.

Take Care & Be Blessed

P.S.....There should be no reason on God's Green Earth why Estella Sebina should be visiting any of my blogs. But I guess she is such a loser that she has nothing better to do with her life than to check up on me. And here I am thinking that Darryl was the loser.

0 comments: