Saturday, February 21, 2009

Update!!

It has been a little over 2 months since I've blogged. There have been so many things, both positive and negative that have gone on and I had to step aside and focus on them. I temporarily stopped my diet. The new start date is March 1, 2009, for some odd reason...I cannot start anything in the middle of a month or middle of a week. It has to be on the 1st day of the week or month. I have no idea how much I weigh now, as there isn't a scale in the house. Will be purchasing one today. Numbers cannot be good at all!! LOL!! Since breaking my leg back on Jan 20th, 2009, I have been at home on bed rest and have been doing nothing but snacking and snacking. It doesn't help that Papa Joe is always asking me "What do you want to eat?". I will say nothing and he will respond back with "I can get you a Bacon-Nater". I say no again and he'll go "Are you sure?". Then I cave in, but the funny thing is, I never finish eating it. That thing is massive and was perfect when I was pregnant, heck, I would get up and go get one and the closest Wendy's is about a 10 minute drive away. But not being pregnant anymore, that sandwich is good, but I can only get through half of it.

I also think I had to get past the holidays before I started a diet. I'll get back on track starting the 1st.

Will post more later.

0 comments: