Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Started Early

I have started my diet a tad bit early, well ok....I've changed my eating habits a bit. Instead of snacking all day and night. I only snack at night!! I know...I know....that's not good. But my diet officially starts on Sunday. So I may as well enjoy myself. I'm going to allow myself 1 "Me" day every week, probably on Saturday. That is the day when I am going to just eat like I want, no restrictions.

I don't have a problem eating healthy, it is just that I run out of ideas. I like baked chicken and baked fish, but how many times in a week can you eat that. I have to find some meal plans that incorporate other things. I think my major problem is the snacking. If I can stop that, then I should be okay. I also "Stress Eat". By my life is really stress filled right now, but I have to learn how to stop that. I also can't exercise or let alone go for a simple walk right now, so that is an issue as well. I hope in 6 days I get something so that I can walk on this leg, this not being able to exercise like I want is killing me.

I also want to buy a new wardrobe, but everytime I shop right now at my fave online store. I have to think "There is no way I am getting into this right now!". So I hold off. I think I am going to wait until I lose at least 10 pounds then buy the new wardrobe. Who knows? We will see.

0 comments: